March 9, 2014 (WPVI) -- While it was a touch cooler today, most locations enjoyed plenty of sunshine. The high in Philadelphia: 48.
TONIGHT: Partly cloudy and seasonably cool. The overnight lows will drop to 28 in the suburbs to 30 in Philadelphia.
MONDAY: A weak disturbance to our north could trigger an early morning sprinkle in our northwest suburbs; otherwise, clouds will break for some afternoon sunshine. It will be a milder day with a high of 54.
TUESDAY: Partly sunny and warm, thanks to a southwest flow. High 63.
WEDNESDAY: Cloudy and damp with rain developing. High 50.
THURSDAY: This is a storm we will have to follow closely through the week, but there could be a few leftover rain or snow showers as the storm departs. Otherwise, windy and a quick hitting shot of cold air. High 35.
FRIDAY: Temperatures rebound with plenty of sunshine. High 49.
SATURDAY: Mostly cloudy with a shower or two possible. High 52.
SUNDAY: Times of clouds and sun with a high of 53.
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown 7 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
7 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos